|Title:||Prep Cook - Days|
NuVue Foods is creating an applicant pool for full and part-time prep cook positions. These positions will prepare various food items for wholesale production. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a team in a high-volume kitchen, producing mass quantities of food.
- Prep various sauces and condiments
- Produce mass quantities of food items for production
- Able to follow precise recipes
- Some basic knife skills preferred
- Follow FIFO procedures
- Maintain and clean and organized work station
- 1-2 years of kitchen prep experience preferred; candidates will be given priority consideration
- 18 years or older
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Flexible scheduling from 8:00 am- 6:00 pm
- Available to work a varied schedule, including Sundays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stand for duration of shift: 100%
- Occasional bending, lifting and reaching with upper body: 75%
- Can work in varying temperatures (walk-in cooler, hot kitchen, freezer) : 75%
- Can lift objects up to 25 pounds: 75%
-Starting Wage: $10.00
-Increase after six (6) months
-Medical, Dental and Vision
-401K with company match
NuVue Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, NuVue Foods will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Resumes will not be accepted on site. Direct applicants only.
This posting will be open until filled. Please apply in order to add your resume to the applicant pool. As positions become available, qualified applicants will be contacted.