|Title:||Food Plant Sanitation Worker|
- Clean and sanitize industrial food processing and packaging equipment in accordance with USDA/FDA standards.
- Work in concert with staff to sanitize production areas, common spaces, rest rooms and other areas as assigned.
- Can read and understand all MDOS chemical labels.
- May occasionally assist with stock handling.
- Capable of performing tasks with minimal supervision.
- 1-2 years of sanitation experience preferred
- 18 years or older
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Available to work afternoon and evening shifts from 1:00 pm- 11:00 pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stand for duration of shift: 100%
- Bending, lifting and reaching with upper body: 100%
- Can work in varying temperatures (walk-in cooler, hot kitchen, freezer): 75%
- Can lift objects up to 30 pounds: 75%
Starting Wage: $9.50
-Increase after six (6) months
-Medical, Dental and Vision
-401K with company match
NuVue Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, NuVue Foods will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Resumes will not be accepted on site. Direct applicants only.
This posting will be open until filled. Please apply in order to add your resume to the applicant pool. As positions become available, qualified applicants will be contacted.