|Title:||Delivery Driver 5:00 pm- 3:00 am|
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Shift: Evening, 5:00 pm - 3:00 AM
Starting Wage: $11.00
Gettin' Fresh Express has 2 positions available for delivery drivers. The ideal candidate will have experience in operating a box truck along an assigned route, and familiarity with physically delivery products on a deadline.
- Deliver products to companies along assigned routes
- Project a professional and friendly attitude when dealing with clients
- Responsible for unloading trucks at delivery sites, verifying quantities received, picking up company containers
- Maintain applicable state and local logs
- Follow all MDOT guidelines
- Report any customer service issues to dispatch manager
- Maintain cleanliness of truck; report vehicle issues to warehouse
- Work Schedule: Sunday-Friday; 4 days on/ 3 days off.
- 5pm or later shift start.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old (per Michigan DOT eligibility for intrastate routes)
- Proficient in English language (reading, writing and comprehension)
- Possess a valid chauffeur's license
- 2+ years of delivery route experience will be given priority consideration
- Must be able to pass a driving background check and pre-employment drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Current MDOT physical card or qualify for certification within 30 days
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Wage increase after ninety (90) days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match
NuVue Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, NuVue Foods will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Resumes will not be accepted on site. Direct applicants only.
This posting will be open until filled. Please apply in order to add your resume to the applicant pool. As positions become available, qualified applicants will be contacted.