|Title:||Delivery Driver, Evenings|
Gettin' Fresh Express has immediate openings for evening delivery drivers. Our fleet includes vans and refrigerated box trucks. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience delivering products along a route, and possess a valid chauffeur's license. *2 positions available*
- Deliver products to companies along assigned routes
- Project a professional and friendly attitude when dealing with clients
- Responsible for unloading trucks at delivery sites, verifying quantities received, picking up company containers
- Maintain applicable state and local logs
- Follow all MDOT guidelines
-Report any customer service issues to dispatch manager
- Maintain cleanliness of truck; report vehicle issues to warehouse
- Work Schedule: Sunday-Friday; 4 days on/ 3 days off.
- 4pm or 5pm shift start time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old (per Michigan DOT eligibility for intrastate routes)
- Proficient in English language (reading, writing and comprehension)
- Possess a valid chauffeur's license
- 2+ years of delivery route experience will be given priority consideration
- Must be able to pass a driving background check and pre-employment drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Current MDOT physical card or qualify for certification within 30 days
- US citizen or permanent resident
Rate: $11.00/ hour
Medical, dental, 401K (with company match)
NuVue Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
This posting will be open until positions have been filled. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for the position will be contacted. There will be no application status updates to give, no phone calls please.